ZIRA Convergent Billing
ZIRA Convergent Billing & N2B Revenue Management (BRM) is an end-to-end, fully scalable and modular solution addressing entirely Communication Service Providers (CSP) needs for high-performance Billing solution that can successfully respond to new market challenges. It can be introduced in sequential implementation steps and deployed whether as fully featured Billing or in its stand-alone solution modulus integrated with legacy Billing through partial implementation.
Besides the operational setup and flexibility enabled, ZIRA BRM is equipped and it enables users to entirely configure the application workspace upon a user role and responsibility whether from the operational or business view maintaining necessary consistency through the ZIRA BRM processing and results presentation.
ZIRA BRM is deliberately designed to protect CSP’s investment in legacy solution(s) and implementation overcoming the legacy limits. Comprehensive integration capabilities due to Dock-In approach and jOctopus enables seamless integration and co-working of ZIRA BRM solution elements and legacy system(s), but also enabling less complex integration and fully controllable communication flows capabilities in-between the legacy systems.
Key solution benefits
- Creates new revenues through the flexible rating and charging schemes
- Faster respond to competition and their initiatives using powerful bonus, discount and loyalty program schemes
- Full support for Bundled products and respective pricing models including cross-product discount options
- Faster, simpler configuration of new products and customer specific handling
- Minimize cost while preparing to launch new services
- Achieves business agility through faster time-to-market and time-to-revenue
- Simplifies business processes and operational procedures
- Rich Account Management features
- Comprehensive customer’s behaviour analysis in terms of service usages and payment habits.
Key product features
- Real-Time Rating and Control
- Multiple advanced processes capabilities: parallel, re-processing, re-rating, summary rating, verification etc.
- Bill Limit functionality acting as a Cost Control mechanism
- Unlimited number of Tariff Plans and services
- Flexible Discounts, Bonus options and Loyalty programs
- Efficient Management of customer and service data required for billing
- Flexible Bill Layout Design, format options and delivery methods
- Multiple Billing Cycles/Periods support
- Hot (Instant) Bill Support
- A/R management and open-item balance management
- Payment, adjustments and credit notes handling
- Write-offs and transaction reversals
- Interest calculation
- Pre-defined Interfaces to number of third-party GL systems
- Multi-currency and different taxation rules support